Eddie Stone opened his first bike shop in 2003 having worked in the motorcycle/automotive industry since 1981.
ERS Racing Ltd was established by Eddie in 2005.
Following a period as an official Ducati Service Centre and as agents for Penske and K-Tech, the business moved to a prestigious location at Knockhill Racing Circuit in 2012. This year ERS has been appointed by Öhlins Racing AB to become Scotland’s Official Service Centre and Dealer.
• A passionate motorcycle enthusiast who uses his wealth of knowledge, proven engineering principles and the finest equipment to tailor bikes to customers’ precise requirements
• He will always ensure you get the very best performance from your bike whilst maintaining safety and reliability
• Factory-trained Ducati technician
• Factory-trained Öhlins suspension technician
• Extensive knowledge of road, track and race suspension and performance engineering
• With a deep seated passion for motorcycles, Eddie has the skills and thirty-six years of hands-on engineering experience to develop your bike to suit your individual needs
Now with Ferenc (pronounced like Terence but with an “F”) on board, plus fully refurbished reception area, shop, workshop and clean-room facilities, service has been ramped up to an even higher level and we are proud to describe it as second to none!